Acid Reflux Pillow
Date Published: 07/01/2018 5:19 am (Updated: 07/01/2018 5:19 am)
The position created only by MedCline has been proven to be the most effective treatment for heartburn, regurgitation, coughing, choking, nausea, and the many other distressing symptoms of acid reflux/GERD, as well as providing protection from prolonged acid exposure…all while you sleep!
- CLINICALLY PROVEN POSITION FOR SUPERIOR RELIEF. Clinical trials performed by top GI researchers nationwide show that sleeping in the position created only by MedCline (inclined + left side) reduces exposure to harmful stomach acid by 87% compared to a standard bed wedge. MedCline has been clinically proven to provide significant symptom reduction for patients suffering with nocturnal reflux, laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR) or “silent reflux” patients, post-esophagectomy, and gestational reflux.
- MEDICAL-GRADE MATERIALS FOR SUPPORT AND LONGEVITY. Most standard bed wedges are just a singular foam cut into a triangle. The Advanced Positioning Wedge is constructed with four types of medical-grade foam, strategically placed for maximum support and product longevity. The top layer of the Advanced Positioning Wedge is memory foam for added comfort. The Therapeutic Body Pillow is filled with high-quality shredded memory foam for adjustability and longevity.
- YOU WON’T SLIDE DOWN DURING THE NIGHT. The patented design of this dual component system creates the optimal inclined + side sleeping position for reflux relief and prevents you from sliding during the night, which is one of the primary complaints with a standard bed wedge. By not sliding down, you are able to maintain this ideal position for maximum relief, all night long.
- PLUSH REMOVABLE, WASHABLE CASE INSTALLED. Both components of the Reflux Relief System come with removable cases installed, which are machine washable.
- TAKES UP ½ OF A QUEEN-SIZE BED. To use, simply place the Reflux Relief System on top of your mattress. The System takes up ½ of a queen-size bed (30” wide).